Friday, August 20, 2010

Anyone with Microsoft Office Professional. Can you help me REGISTER my product?

I bought an Acer laptop directly from the company. I had microsoft office installed before i received the computer. The package says I need to register my Microsoft Office within 25 uses with a code that I DO have. Where do I go to do this?



Anyone with Microsoft Office Professional. Can you help me REGISTER my product?norton internet security 2008



Open Microsoft Word, or other Offices. Click Help. Click on the expand bar, then click on Activate product. Type your key in and follow the instruction. Once completed, click on activate product again. If it states that it is already activated, you are done.



Anyone with Microsoft Office Professional. Can you help me REGISTER my product?spyware removal



Buy the registration code/serial number from the microsoft or buy a new installation CD in your local PC store. You have a trial version only.
open microsoft word.



click on the help menu at the top.



select ''Activate''



or download Openoffice, it's a totally free alternative and is compatible with office .doc, .xls and other formats.



http://download.openoffice.org/2.2.1/con...
Did you pay for the full version of MS Office (which would have added several hundred dollars to the cost of your PC) or did it come with a trial version? If you have a receipt showing that you paid for it to be installed (it should be itemized since this is not standard) then contact the vendor and have them send you a disk and code. If it only has the trial version then you have to purchase the full version.



You might try downloading OpenOffice - it's a free, legal, open source equivalent of MS Office.



  • for a guy to get a pedicure
  • scientific name for
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment