Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have Microsoft ME and your new tool bar with Norton won't work with your new tool bar.?

The new Norton Anti-spyware says it won't work with my Microsoft ME edition. How can I get the old toolbar with the old anti-spyware in it. It really worked and I am up set that I can't seem to find it to download. Your web site only gives me the option to use your new tool bar with Norton. Norton say that it only works on Microsoft XP, which I don't have.



I have Microsoft ME and your new tool bar with Norton won't work with your new tool bar.?antivirus protection



the problem is with norton. those problems interfere with lots of other programs. personally I would download Firefox, put the yahoo tolbar with that and you won't have any more problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment