Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Who hates Microsoft? Are they a monopoly?

Microsoft develops new OS and dumps them on us while still full of bugs and when our old OS are doing fine. Then they stop supporting and selling the old OS so we are forced to upgrade. Software developers are then forced to find patches to get their programs to work. Everytime I have to change OS I either lose compatibility with some of my hardware or software like games. Games that I loved I can no longer play because they are not compatible with newer OS no matter what microsoft claims about backward compatibility.



Who hates Microsoft? Are they a monopoly?avast



Well Microsoft are a Monopoly currently, but Apple and Linux play a huge part to keep them on their toes and for them to remain competitive. Linux is my favourite but the only reason I use Windows is for gaming compatibility. Microsoft are only really the market leaders because they patent everything and rush release products onto the market stating that its revolution, when in fact there are so many bugs, it makes it hard to do anything.



Windows Vista is a joke. It may look pretty but you try to actually do anything on it and its blue screen of death time...It basically eats at your computer's resources until it's so slow and frustrating you want to throw it out the Window (sorry for pun lol)



You can run some games with the Wine emulator in the Linux OS but sometimes it can be fiddly, hence why I reluctantly use Windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment