Friday, August 20, 2010

I wanna know about Microsoft.....Help me plsssss......?

Beside Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint are part of Microsoft鈥檚 product , can u state other examples of Microsoft鈥檚 product and explain it........



Thanks you so much.........



I wanna know about Microsoft.....Help me plsssss......?malware



but a lot of ppl are turning to Linux! cause MS is baaad



I wanna know about Microsoft.....Help me plsssss......?norton 360



Windows xp! Wndows Media Player, Interbug explorer
the other one are microsoft word excel noepadone2003 and so on
Microsoft access : Used to store information as a database.
Best place to leaarn about Microsoft product is



http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/defaul...
How about Microsoft Outlook, for receiving/sending your email?

No comments:

Post a Comment