Monday, August 16, 2010

Question about microsoft word?

how do you create a timeline on microsoft word? I hav a lot of information, and a bunch of dates, so it will probably be more than a page long. i also would prefer it to be vertical, although it doesnt really matter.



so is there a way to create a timeline on microsoft word?



Question about microsoft word?internet security 2006



I haven't used it, but Microsoft Word has instructions on line. Not sure how easy (or hard) it might be - but it gives syou step by step instructions



Question about microsoft word?microsoft



I'm a Mac user, and I avoid Microsoft Word like the plague because I can't stand the frustration of auto-formatting, but I've often seen questions like this in the Computers section of the answers site. Perhaps you'd have more luck if you asked your question in the software sub-section of the computers category?



Hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment