Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have Microsoft Office 12 Beta 1 in my PC now. But is there any method to update it to Beta 2?

Now there is already Microsoft Office 2007 (codename: Office 12) Beta 2 available for developers and I really want it. Currently I'm using the Beta 1 and I can say that it crashes very often. I went into Microsoft Office Online Update but it seems that it can't even detect my Office 12. I've been looking around in the internet to find its update to be downloaded but my attempt fails me. Please help me... please...



I have Microsoft Office 12 Beta 1 in my PC now. But is there any method to update it to Beta 2?antivirus scan



absolutely no, u need to get the new beta version



I have Microsoft Office 12 Beta 1 in my PC now. But is there any method to update it to Beta 2?computer security



it is not out yet. Download a Microsoft 2003 Pro from Somewhere like limewire, and delete 12 and put 11 (2003)
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment