Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I need Microsoft Office for my laptop???

I have a TOSHIBA laptop of the model Satellite A100-036. I got it installed with original WIndows Vista. Later on, I faced some problems with the microphone device while voice chatting on yahoo messenger. I showed the problem to an IT professional and he recommended using the product recovery CD that came along with my laptop. He then used that CD and Im not really sure how he used it. The voice was bk. But suddenly, I realized that applications like Ms Word, Powerpoint were missing !! Basically speaking, I dont have Microsoft Office. I got my laptop with the 2007 version of the Microsoft Office. Right now, I am a student and I desperately need to use application like Ms word and powerpoint for my essays and presentations.



So, now is there any way I could get back the Ms Office 2007 back on my laptop??? I mean I know I can check on internet but I am just lost because I want to make sure what I will have to download is original. Please help me with some professional advice.



I need Microsoft Office for my laptop???aurora



try



mininova.org



I need Microsoft Office for my laptop???download



Ur best bet is 2 buy the CD from a legit source.
I'm just guessing that you probably had only the tiral of office 2007 and it expired. Just a thought.
A very sorry to tell you, you can't get it back....but you can reinstall the software......if you can accept a pirate software....you can even download the office 2007 cd from isohunt.com.............that's all
Open Office is an equally versatile free Office suite, I use it all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment