Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004, I am not sure which Expansions to get for it!?

I would like to buy just one expansion pack for FS 04, I am shopping on Amazon and there are so many choices. Unfortunatley, many people have made their own versions and are selling them, I would like to buy only official microsoft games. I would like an expansion pack to get more and...better aircrafts on the game, or perhaps an expansion pack to make the scenery more detailed. can anyone give me a list of official microsoft games or perhaps reccomend one that describes my criteria above?



I have Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004, I am not sure which Expansions to get for it!?free adware remover



Which aircraft do you like best or want?



Also with each game you need to check the system requirements as some require differnt level or graphics. If its just planes you want you can download them off the internet:



www.avsim.com



www.projectopensky.com



So, just pick a expansion for the plane you would like, or the complete airbus series. Its the same with the scenery, which part of the world/area would you use more often, then just pick that pack.



I have Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004, I am not sure which Expansions to get for it!?internet security 2006



The Lancaster one. As you can recreate the Dam Busters. The Space Shuttle one is also good, as there is FX2004. You could always upgrade to FSX. The beauty is with the upgrades, many don't need the disc to run. so load it up and sell it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment