Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I Recover Microsoft Office from a back up Folder?

Due to a wicked virus, the only thing I could do was hit F11 and do a ''back up and recover'' which started me back at the original set up. I've got a folder with everything on stored on the (C:) drive and my Microsoft Office is back to the 60 day trial.



I do not have the Microsoft Office CD or registry code or anything, just various folders under program files in this backuped up file.



So... Is there any way I can transfer the Microsoft Office folders from my backed up file and get them to run on my new drive without needing the CD or the or the codes?



Any specifics would be great. I'm not a tech guy, but I think I know the basics.



It's worth 10 points and a HUGE Thank You to anybody who can help!



Thank you in advance!



How do I Recover Microsoft Office from a back up Folder?windows



Since you didn't buy Office, no. All you can do is download a 60 day trial.



Or you can use Open Office, which is free.

No comments:

Post a Comment