Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Problem with Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium?

I've bought the Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium upgrade (I was using Microsoft XP). Now the problem is, the display doesn't look right. I've made it slightly better by playing with the resolution but it doesn't look like how it should or did before the upgrade. I've attached a screen-short for you to see what I'm meaning. http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o20/c...



I hope someone can help.



Problem with Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium?antivirus software



haha looks fine in my monitor.. and it will on everyone elses.. what you prolly need to do is play with the monitor settings manually.. ya know the buttons on the actaully monitor.. they are usally next to the on/off button.. play with those..



Oh by the way.. Vista is garbage.. back up all ur files and get ready to format and put XP back on.. I did!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment