Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to make a document on microsoft office 2007 work on microsoft 2003?

I have microsoft word 2007 on my computer and I have to present a powerpoint tomorrow at college.



However, they are running microsoft office 2003.



I know there's a way to do it but it just won't work.



I've tried going onto 'save settings' and ticking the box entitled 'save files in 97-2003 format' but this doesn't work :(!



I can't just turn up and say 'my powerpoint doesn't work, sorry!'



I did think my mom had microsoft 2003 on her laptop, in which case I was gonna simply type it up again onto hers, but she's got 2007 too :(



Please help :(



How to make a document on microsoft office 2007 work on microsoft 2003?bmw



in 2007 the file extension is ''.docx'' nothing but 2007 will open this; however once you try to save it make sure that the option allows you to save it as a ''.doc''



How to make a document on microsoft office 2007 work on microsoft 2003?free adware remover



You should be able to use 'save as' to save it in an older version... it may mean whoever installed your Office 2007 copy didn't install those components.



Check on your Office 2007 installation settings (control panel -%26gt; software ... depending how you got Vista configured) and make sure you've got the right component installed to save as older versions.



  • for a guy to get a pedicure
  • scientific name for
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment