Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i get microsoft internet explorer out and off my computer so i can go back to using yahoo?

every time i try to go on line microsoft internet explorer takes over.i do not have microsoft.ihave yahoo.i cannot stay on line,i cannot send msg.i keep getting popups,.all i want is microsoft out of my computer. can you help before my computer becomes fish bait?



How do i get microsoft internet explorer out and off my computer so i can go back to using yahoo?norton antivirus



Right click on your desktop internet icon. Change the part of the line that says microsoft to yahoo and apply and store it.



How do i get microsoft internet explorer out and off my computer so i can go back to using yahoo?security



go get the firefox... its simply better...
get firefox as your server....IE is crap and full of bugs. Just put firefox or mozilla into the browser and go...you will never use IE again trust me.



Yahoo and IE are two totally different things. It's the IE you need to stop using to browse.

No comments:

Post a Comment