Friday, August 20, 2010

Is Yahoo seriously considering acquisition by Microsoft? I hope not, such thing would be a bad idea!

News are ringing about Microsoft wanting to acquire Yahoo's assets, and I strongly oppose such. As much as I enjoy using Windows XP, I seriously don't want to loose anything I've got with yahoo to Microsoft. I will not say Microsoft is a horrible company, but I think it would not be in the best interests of Yahoo to allow itself to be gobbled up by Microsoft. Not only is it also against anti-trust laws, but it is ethically wrong, and there are rules about competition.



Is Yahoo seriously considering acquisition by Microsoft? I hope not, such thing would be a bad idea!!!?spyware



You're probably right but who's gonna say not to $44+ billion?



Is Yahoo seriously considering acquisition by Microsoft? I hope not, such thing would be a bad idea!!!?virus scan



There are only rumor

No comments:

Post a Comment