Friday, August 20, 2010

PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME -Microsoft WORD problem?

My Computer had Microsoft Word on it when I purchased it in 02/2002 - had to have it worked on, ($175.00), went dead on me for some reason, they did not replace WORD - claimed it was never there in the first place (not part of my package), though I know it was because I had job resumes on it. I have contacted Microsoft and they have not been much help outside of wanting over $200 to return to me something I already had. IF anybody out there can give me a solution to my problem of getting Microsoft WORD back, (I don't care about info I have lost, I can replace that) and it actually works, and I don't mean just overnight, YOU CAN HAVE ALL MY POINTS (706 - minus asking this question)!!! I'll start over, it's worth that much to me. Thank you so very much in advance - look forward to hearing from you



PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME -Microsoft WORD problem?software



Need some information to provide the solution...



1. Check in your CD Collection if u have anything of MSWORD sort of thing , if you have purchased the comp in 2002 then it should be some thing like Microsoft Office 2000.



2.If your comp is of branded one , then check the bill/invoice for Miocrosoft Word?If it contains



3. Also check for the Microsoft Word License Sticker on your Comp...it should be there if the supplier had provided you with the orginal Microssoft Package...

No comments:

Post a Comment