Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have Microsoft?!!?

I have a Gateway computer that I got brand new last year in '07. And in one of my classes, we have to make a brochure about a natural disaster. And I was working on it at school, and they have Microsoft Publisher. And my teacher said that if I have Microsoft, then I should have Publisher. But I cant find it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!



Thanks



I have Microsoft?!!?virus



By having Microsoft, do you mean you have Microsoft Office?



If you have Office 2003 or 2007 installed on your computer, then you have Publisher on your system.



But, if you mean that you have Microsoft Windows installed on your computer, it does not necessarily mean that Microsoft Office will also be installed on your computer. Office is sold as a separate package by Microsoft and you might have to pay for it.



I have Microsoft?!!?anti virus



Microsoft office comes in different packages like student , professional, and such.And those packages have different programes.Like the microsoft oddice student pack has word, powerpoin and excel.So you prolly have the package which dosent include publisher.For more info visit www.microsoft.com
that a load of rubbish..tell your teacher not everybody has their software paid for by the education department... that cost 100's of dollars



what you could do is download Open Office 2 for windows, it is free to download and use.. it as all the same features as MS Office 2007..but much better. you can save your work in MS format. so that if you need to take your work into school you can do..



tell your teacher if the school used this program the could save the school / education department thousands of dollars in license fees that they pay to microsoft...



one copy can be used on as many computers as the school wants to put them on... give your teacher the web address make a name for yourself at school



download it from the link below

No comments:

Post a Comment