Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What should I do if I don't have Microsoft Office 2007? (See details)?

I don't have Microsoft Office 2007. I only have Microsoft Word 2003/2004, Microsoft PowerPoint (2003/2004), and Excel (2003/2004). In the textbook, Microsoft Office 2007, the instructions read, ''Start Word, open the file D-3.doc from where you store your Data Files, then save it as Sales Meeting Memo.'' Can I still open the file in Microsoft Word 2003? If yes, how?



P.S. Can still do my homework if I don't have Microsoft Office 2007?



What should I do if I don't have Microsoft Office 2007? (See details)?agv



If the textbook is oriented toward Office 2007, you're going to have rough going in some places using any earlier version. Word 2007 went to a totally different user interface, and I suspect other homework assignments won't even be doable with Word 2003. (Office 2004, by the way, was the Mac version. I doubt you have that one.)



You might want to take a look at a free trial version of Office 2007 from Microsoft. Be warned, however, that after some usage- or time-limit (30, 60 or 90 days) it will expire, apparently without warning, leaving your existing files readable but not editable.



If that happens, you can download the free Compatibility Pack from Microsoft to at least be able to edit those files in Word 2003.



Hope that helps.



What should I do if I don't have Microsoft Office 2007? (See details)?antivirus software



MS has a 'Compatibility Pack' for Office 2003 that you can use to open Word 2007 (*.docx) files.



Should work for you. Search for 'compatibility pack' on MS site.



If the file is a .doc file, it is probably still an Office 2003 file anyway...



  • for a guy to get a pedicure
  • scientific name for
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment