Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Question about Microsoft Wireless-G Base Station?

I recently got a Microsoft Broadband Networking Wireless-G Base Station MN-700 and am having difficulties with it. I hooked it up just fine and can accesses the internet through my desktop (which the base station is attached to). But whenever I try to connect to the network form my laptop it asks for a security key or passphrase. I created a password for my base station but it is not the same thing. I cannot find any information about it in the user's guide and Microsoft wants to charge me $39.99 to call and ask them a question. I'm so lost here... any help?



Question about Microsoft Wireless-G Base Station?free spyware remobal



Look on the bottom of your router. There should be a few sequences of numbers, but only one of them will be 10 digits, use that as your passkey. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...

No comments:

Post a Comment