Friday, August 20, 2010

Trouble with Microsoft Professional 2000 SP4?

I downloaded Service Pack 4 for Microsoft Professional 2000 yesterday. The installation did not take long and went smoothly. But when I restarted my computer, the computer just restarted by itself as soon as I logged in. I tried logging in multiple times, but everytime, the computer restarted as soon as I logged in. I have the Microsoft Professional 2000 disc with me, but I don't know how to use it. Any help?



I didn't archive my files and safe mode won't work anymore.



Trouble with Microsoft Professional 2000 SP4?norten



Set your computer to boot from the CDRom and put in your CD. When the computer starts up and boots from the CD, use the repair option. It will recopy files from the CD to the hard drive and then reboot. That should allow W2k to start up normally. However, it will take it back to the service pack version on the CD, so you will need to apply any newer service packs. Once you get it up and running, check the system and application event logs to get possible answers as to what went wrong with your SP4 update.



  • for a guy to get a pedicure
  • scientific name for
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment