Friday, August 20, 2010

I have Microsoft Office 03 on my computer. How do I remove from my computer so I can put Office 2007

Also- I want to completely remove Microsoft office 2003 from my computer to put Microsoft Office 2007. However can I update it on my computer. I do have XP system, however, I have a newer labtop (less than 2 years old) What can I do to fix my problem?



I have Microsoft Office 03 on my computer. How do I remove from my computer so I can put Office 2007 on ?norton 2008



Yes, you can update to office 2007. It will work perfectly on XP.



I have Microsoft Office 03 on my computer. How do I remove from my computer so I can put Office 2007 on ?pop up blocker



hello.



1 go to your control panel then,add and remove programs.



2 take out the program you dont want anymore.



3 i also sometimes remove the program file too because its no longer needed and is an older structure too.



4 you dont have to remove the program file as well its just personal preference really.



5 then you just need to install the program you want and everything is done ready for you to use it.



good luck and happy computing.



bluetooth wizard1[christopher.]

No comments:

Post a Comment