Friday, August 20, 2010

Help with Microsoft Word!!!!?

I am trying to mirror image text (have it print backwards) I created on Word on my iMac. (I am printing the text on an iron on sheet so I can have text on a sweat shirt.) I have no idea how to do this!



Mac couldn't help me because its a Microsoft issue and Microsoft doesn't have tech support on weekends.



My 7 yr old really wants to make this shirt for her Grandma.



HELP PLEASE!!!



Help with Microsoft Word!!!!?internet security



here's an option might be useful



http://www.softwarepatch.com



they have super useful tools



Help with Microsoft Word!!!!?network security



Copy the text. Then Start--%26gt;Programs--%26gt;Accessories and choose Paint. Paste the text into paint. Use the image menu and flip the graphic. Copy/paste back into Word (or save as a picture and insert into Word).



Hope it helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment