Friday, August 20, 2010

Deleting a Microsoft Office 2007 Standard Trial?

I want to remove my Microsoft Office Standard Edition Trial 2007 from my computer completely, since my trial has run out. I cannot use them anymore, and are just hogging space. Is there a way that I could delete it entirely at once? When I open Add/Remove Programs, there are about 15 Microsoft Office components, and each uninstall takes forever. Any tips?



Deleting a Microsoft Office 2007 Standard Trial?symantic



There's no shortcut for it but read this http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928218



Deleting a Microsoft Office 2007 Standard Trial?viruses



Patience....sorry...:)



Microsoft installs them as seperate components, giving people the opportunity to only install those programs that they need.



What you will find is that certain components are associated with certain programs, and may be uninstalled along with them, saving you a LITTLE time.



  • for a guy to get a pedicure
  • scientific name for
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment