Friday, August 20, 2010

Does msn/microsoft do web hosting?

i currently have my own domain name and it is through yahoo and was wondering if this can be transfered to msn or microsoft or something. to log in to my domain name email address i use my yahoo sign in. i was wondering if i can do the same with my hotmail address and tranfer my domain name and email with microsoft. many thanks



Does msn/microsoft do web hosting?virus protection software



no they don't



Does msn/microsoft do web hosting?adware



There are many web hosting providers and you might become confused to choose which one. I would like to tell you the web hosting I like to recommend. It is bluehost.



Visit here



http://www.webaite.com



Why blue host? There are many reasons.



1) It is reputable and reliable web hosting



2) Their Customer Support is excellent



3) You will get FREE DOMAIN ever



4) You will get big webspace which is 1500 GB



5) A lot of bandwidth or data transfer - 15000 GB



6) They are AFFORDABLE and cheap



7) Host unlimited domains, you create unlimited websites under one account



8) Automatic installation script, Fantastico , install blogs or forums in seconds.



9) Latest php, mysql, python, free shopping cart script AND MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment