Friday, August 20, 2010

Is it normal for Microsoft Profile Assistant, in Internet Options to have msoe@microsoft.com?

When I go to ''tools'', select ''internet options'', go to ''content'', and click ''my profile'' under ''personal information'', the following email address is listed: msoe@microsoft.com. Is that normal? I don't use Microsoft Profile Assistant or that email address? Why is it there for selection?



Is it normal for Microsoft Profile Assistant, in Internet Options to have msoe@microsoft.com?network



MSOE has something to do with Microsoft's training, I believe. When I followed all your clicks, what I got was my Outlook address book. You may have a trojan or spyware that has invaded your address book. If this just happened, do a system restore to go back to a day or so before this happened. Click on Start, Programs, Accessories, System Tools and System Restore. You can only pick a date that is bolded. Let the system restore it's settings, then restart your computer. If this doesn't fix it, then get SpyBot and Ad-Aware from Download.com, install and run both of them.



http://www.download.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment