Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have Microsoft Paint, what other kinds of computer art softwaare are there? How do I get 'em?

I love messing around on Microsoft Paint, and I found out that I'm rather good at it! Well I thought I'd be a lot better with BETTER software. So what's the best software to use? How do I get it? Is there a program that free to use and better than microsoft paint?



I have Microsoft Paint, what other kinds of computer art softwaare are there? How do I get 'em?vista



Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro.. You can buy them online and they are heaps better than MS Paint.



Paint Shop Pro 7 is free online, if you google it a site should come up where you can DL it free.



I have Microsoft Paint, what other kinds of computer art softwaare are there? How do I get 'em?antispyware



Photoshop is good.



I actually like Brunderbunds Printshop for posters,type,graphics,editing and changing my photos. Its only 50.00 and its ease of use is great-and its art catalog is huge. Its not strickly art or photo but I use it constsntly and hardly ever dip into the others with my work on my website or art portfolio or photo editing.
sure is. paint.net. it requires you to install a .net framework file but its from Microsoft so it works great
There's Paint.net and the GIMP. Both free and powerful. Give 'em a try!
Adobe Photoshop is hands down the best photo-editing and graphics design program you can get. Unless you're going to be doing professional-style details, Photoshop is great. There are very expensive programs that will give you more options, but coming from Paint to Photoshop will amaze you.



I'll warn you, it does take a little bit of getting used to, so don't get frustrated. Also, Photoshop doesn't run cheap--it's anywhere from $100-$300. I'm sure if you wanted to do something illegal, you could find a way to download it for free--but I wouldn't suggest it (as it's illegal, and could be a virus).



Anyway, there are high school and college courses on Photoshop to start you out, or you can just search on Google for some basic tips!



Good Luck!
Photoshop (Expensive) (Comes with Image ready)



GIMP (Free) (Alternative to photoshop)



Pain.NET (Free)



Do google serch, there are tons!



  • for a guy to get a pedicure
  • scientific name for
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment