Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I want MICROSOFT PUBLISHER on my computer....HELP!!!?

Okay well my computer had a ton of viruses. We gave it to my cousin to fix it. He fixed it but Microsoft Publisher is not there anymore.



For the people who dont know:



Microsoft Publisher is something that lets you make all kinds of stuff like invatations, calenders, and stuff like that. I really want it back!



Another Question: When he fixed my computer, he got rid of a bunch of fonts i liked...Can you tell me how to get them back??



and if you have to download to get all these things, will it give me viruses?



Nice answers only please!



Thanks!!



I want MICROSOFT PUBLISHER on my computer....HELP!!!?computer security



You can find Publisher here: http://www.samstownecenter.com/merchants... or at many of these places listed: http://www.samstownecenter.com/merchant_...



As far as fonts go do a google search for fonts you'll come up with a ton of sites that you can download fonts some are free some are paid you will have to be careful what sites you download from because some may have viruses... just make sure you have a good virus detection program and you'll be fine.



http://www.samstownecener.com/merchants/...



I want MICROSOFT PUBLISHER on my computer....HELP!!!?free spyware remobal



www.microsoft.com/downloads.
Buy office 2007.
Removing viruses should not remove a program. Perhaps he just removed the shortcut. Have you looked for it through Start, All Programs,Microsoft Office, or even done a Search for it. Again, I don't understand how fonts have disappeared, unless you downloaded these and he did a system restore. But even a system restore would not make a program disappear. Do you not have your program cd in any case. It's not a program you can get for free, unless you download trial version of Office 2007 but this is for limited period only and no way round not buying it after the trial finished. I hope now you have got adequate anti virus protection, anti spam, anti spyware, firewall etc. The first would have removed your problems without having to get your cousin to ''fix'' it, and cause important stuff to go missing. Unfortunately, though some people tend to try to be helpful, unless they are experts, they often do more damage than good.

No comments:

Post a Comment