Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I read that the Microsoft Zune is nothing more than a failed Toshiba product called Gigabeat. Is thi

I also read that the ''clickwheel'' isn't a click wheel. It's fake! It's a round plastic circle with 4 buttons underneath it. What is this? An Ipod in a tupperware case? Ease of use is not one of Microsoft's strong points, we all know that. But this should be pretty easy to use. Fake clickwheel, no menu, no equalizer, no calendar, no games, no other features. I think you have to be a diehard Microsoft junkie, wearing blinders to buy one of these underwhelming, oversized boxes. I also read that Microsoft is losing $50 on each Zune! Wow, what a business model. Just like Dell and HP probably make good hardware, it's not the hardware that is the problem with a PC computer. It's the fact that you have to use WINDOWS. Another third rate product, 5 years behind in technology. I''m done with this garbage. I wised up. You can't fool me any longer.



I read that the Microsoft Zune is nothing more than a failed Toshiba product called Gigabeat. Is this true?cafe racer



I'm getting my Zune 2day because I'm so against anything Mac. sorry but iPods do suck. ''Dude, i got the new iPod i got video now'' ''sorry man, this one just came out with games''. Honestly, Zune has firmware updates meaning nething new, u wont have to buy a whole new Zune or nething.



I read that the Microsoft Zune is nothing more than a failed Toshiba product called Gigabeat. Is this true?free anti virus

No comments:

Post a Comment